2020-2021 Chair: Kamila Tomaszewski
Yearbook pre-orders are now available through Lifetouch!
Base cost: $18
Additional personalizations and upgrades available when you order.
All Medina Elementary students are invited to enter their drawings in the annual yearbook cover contest.
The winning drawing will appear on the cover of the 2020-2021 yearbook!
Submission deadline: TBD
Here are the details:
- The theme for this year's cover is - TBD
- Use 8 x 11 WHITE COPY PAPER from home or your classroom.
- The drawing must be VERTICAL
- Use a lot of COLOR! Fill the PAGE! Have FUN!
- CRAYONS, COLORED MARKERS, or COLORED PENCILS are OK! (No highlighters, please)
- Make sure you have Medina Elementary (spelled correctly) and 2020-21 somewhere on your cover picture
- Include your NAME and GRADE on the back of your artwork
Typically, class photographers are responsible for taking digital photos of your class at classroom events throughout the year to be included in the yearbook.
With remote learning, we are still determining how we can create the best yearbook possible! If you are interested in helping make sure your child's classroom has great photos in the yearbook, please contact us at email@example.com.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org