Carved or Decorated Pumpkin Drive-By
10/19/2020 8:14 am
When: Friday, October 30th
• Take a picture and submit it HERE.
• 3:00 pm-5:00pm -Put on your costume and drop off as many carved/decorated pumpkins as you would like at the Medina Elementary’s main parking lot loop (see the green line on this map) with the Pumpkin ID *.
• 6:30pm-8:00pm – Drive through to view the lit up pumpkins, ROAR with Dr. Harvey and receive a Halloween treat!
• At home - Vote online for your favorite pumpkins! Survey to be added to the website by 6:30pm.
• Pick-up your pumpkin on Saturday, October 31st by 3:00 pm, at the latest, at Franck Residence. We will dispose the pumpkins after that time.
• Pumpkin awards will be announced in The Byte when the votes are all tallied up!
*Pumpkin ID: 1. Your name (student name/family name), 2. Student grade(s), and 3. Pumpkin name/theme on a piece of paper. Example: Smith Family (Karl and Jenny), 2nd and 4th grade, “Toothless Pawlie”. Please put the Pumpkin ID in a ziplock bag and place it underneath your pumpkin when dropping off.
- Wednesday, December 9
- Monday, December 21
- Tuesday, December 22
- Wednesday, December 23
- Thursday, December 24
- Friday, December 25
- Saturday, December 26
- Sunday, December 27
- Monday, December 28
- Tuesday, December 29